Frequently asked questions about using the portal
Why is my password not working?
The password check is case-sensitive. Make sure the CAPS LOCK key is not on on your keyboard. If you have forgotten your password, you can have a new one created for you.
What requirements must be met for optimal use of the portal?
You need an up-to-date web browser, we recommend the latest version of Microsoft Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome. Browser versions released before 2012 can cause compatibility issues. In order to display all information correctly, the resolution of your screen should be set to at least 1024 * 768. Please note that some combinations of browsers and operating systems, even if they are listed above, can cause difficulties.
Why don't I see all of the apps I need on the dashboard?
Please check first whether other apps are available. You can add additional apps to the dashboard using the "Configure your dashboard" link. The required app may already be available and only hidden. If you cannot find what you are looking for there, please contact your company's administrator.
I would also like to register for another company. When registering, I get an error message that the user already exists.
If you already have access to the portal, please do not use the registration function on the login page, but carry out the following steps:
- Log into the portal as usual.
- Open the user administration.
- In the "Company Information" area, click on "+ Request access to another company".
- A new company can be created or a link to an existing company can be established. To request access to an existing company, you need a company ID. You can usually find this in our correspondence, e. B. on bills.
- Fill in all the required information and complete the process.
Your user account will now be linked to this company. After confirmation by the administrator responsible, you can also access this company with the existing access data.